Monday, February 4, 2008


100 Putts a Day




Ok Maybe 50


The point is to start working on the things we can work on. Pretty hard to do when you live in the Great Frozen North.


Last year I bought a putting machine. You know, one of those 8 foot long pieces of Astroturf with a hole on one end, and a ball return. I spent last winter putting in the spare bedroom upstairs and I'm convinced it made a difference. The three-putt almost disappeared from my arsenal of "ways to blow up the score", and I made a lot more short putts than I used to.


So this winter I'm thinking that if I can make 50 3-footers a day, and increase the distance every week, by the time Spring shows up I'll be making 50 6-8 footers every day and my confidence will be UNBELIEVABLE!


Either that or it will be completely shattered.


Off to the gym later today. I'll let you know how it goes.


Oh yeah...Did you see that Woods fella in Dubai yesterday?




No comments: