Wednesday, February 13, 2008




I Should Have Stayed in Seattle.


Nice weather we're having in the Great Frozen North. Just think: Two days ago I was in Seattle, it was not raining and the temperature was around 50 degree's. Golf weather if I have ever seen it. For February at least.

But I had to come back to New England, where today my driveway is under 6 inches of snow and the forecast is for freezing rain the rest of the day.


I'm worried about the greens.


My golfing buddy is still in Miami, where it's in the 80's or something, playing golf every day and complaining that the MGA is forcing him to put his scores in for handicap purposes when he hasn't played in 3 month's.

I can't listen to that. I'm sitting here freezing to death, hitting three foot putts on a piece of Astroturf, and listening to him whine about how his game is rusty, and his handicap is going up.

God hates a whiner.

I can put up with them, though.

After all if I didn't, who would put up with me?

No comments: